Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yes, I've gone nuts! Coconuts!


As you can see - Coffee Talk is gone. 
After building my Coffee Talk blog, several other coffee themed blogs popped up. I, being new and virtually unknown, got lost in the crowd, (as you can see by my membership numbers).

No one was visiting and I began thinking it was a waste of time. All my plans and good intention for the site were put on a back burner. However, I was still hungry for more interaction with my peers.
So, I started thinking, what can I say about myself? How can I make my site show you who I am? What inspires me? And here it is - I'm a Floridian. I love my home and way of life. Life's a Beach!!!

One thing I'm most interested in posting on my new site are debut authors. I know how hard it is to break onto the scene. I want to help.
I still want to feature multi-published authors as well, just because I love you guys.
Anyone else who has something to say about books or the process of publishing are also welcome.
Above, you can find a tab marked 'Be My Guest'. Let me know if you'd like to hang out on the beach with me.

!!!BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

What inspired this change?
I just signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press to publish my new book, COMMON ENEMY. It's my first romantic suspense. I can't wait to tell you more about it, but that will have to wait for another time. We're in the baby stages right now.

I'm working on two more R/S books and have an outline for a third, so I'm hoping this will be the beginning of a great year.

COME JOIN ME! IT'S A PARTY!!!




14 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS on the contract! So exciting for you. I can't wait to see a cover.

    The site looks amazing, Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous site! And congrats on your WRP contract! All best wishes for a successful release this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is your first time here Ashanty! So glad to see you. Thank you for your wishes.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Sandy! I love your new blog and your news. I've been low profiling except on FB but I've also been promoting other authors. I'd love to pop back to visit sometime. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you know you're welcome anytime. I know how insanely busy you've been. Best wishes.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new blog and the new contract!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Babette. I particularly love hearing from the people who helped me out in the beginning.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! The blog's lovely--I'd love to stop in and talk sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! I'd love to hang out with you too. You should stop by my 'Be My Guest' page.

      Delete